It has come to our attention that there are groups and individuals who do not work for the NHS or respected sex worker support organizations giving out information about our services.
These groups and individuals are accompanying the police on raids into flats, saunas and parlours.
The following organisations would like you to know that we NEVER accompany the police on raids or closures.
We would also like you to know what you can and should expect of us when we visit you on outreach.
On behalf of the following services:
CLASH – visiting Soho, Camden and Islington
Open Doors – Visiting Newham
SHOC – visiting Harringay, Barnett and Enfield
Praed Street – Visiting Westminster, Mayfair, Kensington, Hammersmith, Chelsea and Fulham
New Horizons – Visiting Camden and Islington
Swish – Visiting Camden, Kensington, Chelsea and Westminster
Spires – Visiting Sutton and Tooting
Surrey Community Health – Visiting Surrey
- We will NEVER visit you with the police or give information about you and where you work to the Police.
- We will never criticize, judge or challenge you or the work you do
- We will always treat you with respect and dignity
- Each service has a clear confidentiality policy, and staff will be happy to discuss this with you.
- We will be open, honest and transparent about the services we offer and carry leaflets and information that will tell you what we do.
- We are interested in offering the support that you tell us that you need.
- We do not have a moral, religious or ideological agenda against sex work.
We will always carry an ID badge that tells you our name and the organisation we work for.
Our aim is to bring you condoms, sexual health services and information and to support you to access any services you need.
If you have any concerns that an individual or group may be representing themselves as us then please take their details and contact us as soon as possible.